For Endoscopic Carpal and Cubital Tunnel Release
The RETRA is a sterile packaged, all-in-one disposable for endoscopic carpal and cubital tunnel release. It's the first device to offer an actuating blade capable of cutting in a retrograde or antegrade direction.
- Disposable system requiring no additional instrumentation
- "Static" cannula to prevent subluxation of pertinent anatomy
- Clear cannula for enhanced endoscopic visualization
- Compatible with a Stryker 4mm, 30° arthroscope
- Actuating blade cuts retrograde of antegrade
The RETRA features an omnidirectional, actuating blade capable of cutting in an antegrade or retrograde direction.
The RETRA is an all-in-one disposable system requiring no additional instrumentation.
Product Document: (click image to download)
*RETRA is currently compatible with a STRYKER 4mm, 30° arthroscope
#5500-SR RETRA Endoscopic Release System - Single Disposable
#5500-R RETRA Endoscopic Release System - Box of 5