Tailored meniscal allograft for small joint resurfacing
- Pre-sculpted meniscus for optimal graft size and thickness
- Anatomy preserving surgical alternative - does not burn any bridges
- Resilient fibrocartilage serves as and ideal graft
- Avoids complications inherent to synthetic alternatives
- Logical substitute for dermal allograft (where applicable)
(Scroll down to learn more)
1. Functional Ouctomes for Meniscal Allograft Interposition Arthroplasty of the Hand. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2021
2. First Metatarsophalangeal Joint Arthroplasty Using a Meniscus Allograft for the Treatment of Advanced Hallux Rigidus. Foot & Ankle. 2011
3. Advances in Small Joint Arthroplasty of the Hand. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014
Tissue processed by MTF BIOLOGICS
Established in 1987, MTF Biologics is a non-profit tissue bank with an exceptional track record of quality and safety. MTF Biologics has processed over 100,000 donors and distributed over 10 million grafts for transplantation. MTF Biologics employs best in class donor processing and preparation to maintain the natural biomechanics and biochemical composition of each graft used.
#430650 AVIVO Meniscal Allograft
Processed by MTF Biologics, Available through A.M. Surgical
* Frozen: Store at -40° C. to -90° C.
** A.M. Surgical does not accept biologic product returns